Tuesday, March 8, 2011

What's That Job Called



Hello, estimates two readers, I'm Kathy, some people seem to know my name because others do not and for which no, is that I am a psychologist, as they say then, craziness. My intention today is to talk something happened to me last week.

But to talk about what happened, I need to explain something first, psychology as a scientific discipline job, career, art or however you want to call, uses certain techniques of evaluation, similar to what doctors do with his stethoscope, to estimate or measure, the behavioral trait, the severity of depression in which is a person, IQ and pure high-profile of those.

Returning to the story ... told them about last week, I looked in the tubes (internet) an instrument, that instrument is used to diagnose schizophrenia, therefore movement is not as regular as it can be one of intelligence (for instance) and as I walked in magazines, forums, blogs and so on, until I gave with a blog, this blog is a kind of community where psychologists interested can access the assessment tools they want, provided they send a contribution may be cash or other instrument that is useful for itself community.

So I rather excited (because in that community had what I wanted) I send you an email and tell them I'm twinkie, I left school so that they can corroborate in the portal the secretary of education and kindly proceed to apply the instrument to which, sending one that I have and that was not on their list of available tests.

The next day I got a pretty dull response of Messrs. (Peruvian certainly ¬ ¬), and say, "We can not exchange because the instrument that you send us is easy to find in the net "and I ... >.\u0026lt;... because although they did not want me to send or mothers, which I had sent them and that even before I did the shipment did not have (damn abusive). Then I counted to 10.000 because I really needed the instrument and wrote something like: "I have the book so and so, let me know if it can exchange.

This story ends where ever and just because they were given the wins, I shared the happy instrument. But guess what? I lied, this story is not finished when I saw that those requests were in vain thought, "Well, do these idiots do they think? people just because they shared what they have and have a large database already handmade feel?. So from the bottom of my heart came something like, "fuck your REPUTED MOTHER PERUVIAN PINS, maybe my thinking was very aggressive but honor to the veracity of the story I have to share with you.

So he decided to start my own community to share resources on the Internet concerning the beautiful discipline to which I devote myself and filled me with satisfaction (which paid, lol). So today, I have the honor to present before him the name of the blog readers: psicorecursosmx.blogspot.com, the matter will operate as follows: I will be posting periodically instruments that I have in my own inventory, and who wants to access them, you have only to request it, of course, sending something back, so it can offer more and more. Here's the difference, I'm not going to put as castor as those friends in the neighboring country of Miss Laura and all contributions will be gladly received.

By Kathy

0 comments:

Post a Comment